<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29440424?origin\x3dhttp://hearts-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Sunday, September 30, 2007Photobucket
LALALA

Okay..

Was typing this post at 3.40am,30 August

Lol

I am back home like 20 mins ago?

HAHAHA

Okay lahs

Today I abit siao siao liao

Woke up at 11 by koky’s call

Went to meet e guys

Main purpose is to take some yfc stuffs.

They were at the gym lahs

But they seem to b doing nth

Haha.

And I went back home be4 going out again

SHOPPING with grace xian grace’s bro

And is like SUPER exciting

I bought 2 dresses, 1 skirt, 1 shirt at $74

LOL

Got one dress, the auntie gave me $10 extra change back.

And I saw SZE YIN (PAE mate)

Omgg ~

It is like so unexpected.

She is working in one of the shops

And she beat me like crazy. =.=

Saw marlene too.

And we went marina STEAMBOAT

Donno why.

It does not seem appealing to me at tt point

Frena and her bf joined us

So we ate n crap

I crap quite little lahs.

And my mind started to luan luan lai again

SUPER SUPER shou bu liao ar !

And blab bla bla

Grace n bro xian n me decided to go east coast !

Since grace’s family is at chalet mahs

So yea..

Off we go..

On the way, we went pass Geylang

And I must say..some gals are pretty GOOD LOOKING.

And we just got so excited as we past the hotels with e gals ( u noe wad la =pp)

And yeah

We reached there like 10+

Lol

BEACH BEACH BEACH

I just get HIGH (or rather LOW) with e beach around

And yea..

The sea breeze was great

At least it makes me feel better

And as usual

The typical shang will start to think of blab bla bla

Was reviewing some past msg-es n stuffs

Not much sadness felt but quite fun to review lahs

So yea.i do miss the past

Past not only in love la

But frenship and more more more

My PAE mates..i miss them much much much.

But yea..we have to live towards e future

(hope my heart will accept my mind’s words of advice)

LOls

I think I still abit mad

Side effect from tiger?

Perhaps bahs

And yea

Guess wad we saw at e beach?

Is like omg !!

There is this OLD couple

The lady looked younger than e old man

Whatever it is they are OLD

And OMG !

They KISSED n HUGGED !

We were like *faints*

Okay lahs..is nth WOAH

Is a normal thing..

And it shld be so sweet especially when they are old

But e lady like his mistress than wife.

If u were there

I believe u will find it disgusting lahs

I sensored it away though.

LOL

Well

Promo finally ends for PJC

*cheers*

I cant take e exam stress anymore lahs

I was like mad from studying phy

Haiss..

Liyana fifi weijie n bla bla bla

JIA YOU ya !

Hang on and it will end soon

I shall give u all my good luck (if I have)

=)))

On fri..

Went west mall

And I borrowed BOOKS

Omg! ~

Is unbelievable lahs

And yupp

Went koky hse after that

Was supposed to settle some issues

Ended up mahjong-ing

And I lose lik $15 bucks

I spend $9.60 to learn what is DA SAN YUAN ar

Stupid jo. =pp

Anyway

I had fun lahs

With e guys n e gals

How can it not be fun

All e craps and more more more

But yupp..

I still don’t feel really happy.

I m happy lah

But jiu mei you those really happy de gan jue

Alamak

I donno how to say so forget it. =pp

The guys will b having a match with ex-bpgh in like 4hours time

GOOD LUCK !

You guys will win de !

I bless ni men

Hahaha !

Okay lahs

I got to sleep le

Eyes pain pain pain


written at 10:30 PM






Owner


SHANG YING
eighteen

lovesfamilyFriendshim


Buddies

CHUNYANG
COUSIN EUGENIA

DEN CHUA

FITRINA
FRENA

JIATIAN
JOVAN

KELLY

LILY
LIYANA

MINGFEN

NATALIE
NPCC

SEOW HUAN

WEIJIE
WEITING
WANYI

XIAN


TALKS





Memories
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <$BlogArchiveName$>


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Entertainment
music code :)