<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29440424?origin\x3dhttp://hearts-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Saturday, June 16, 2007Photobucket
HIGH HIGH HIGH

Wah..

Jus 1 more day and it will PJC mid-year

How sucky can it be??

I did some mugging

And is really some

Maths n econs is half-way one

Then chiong-ing phy now

Tmr chem…

A lot n a lot of last min stuffs

Pray hard that I can make it thru mid-year ba

I just cant settle down and study la

Yd went studying with dar at mac

After that fifi came

Then lily then mao ping..

After went for movie

Fantastic 4 is nice worr

Hahahaha

And is crapping session.

We really crap and crap la

But crapping with frens is my happiest moment

Haha

Yupp

Today is studying day at my hse

Ping fifi lily leo and weijie

But ended up ping slping

Leo n weijie crapping

Fifi lily n me watchin “er muo zai shen bian”

And in the very end was mahjong session

And ended with ghost story sharing session till 12 +

Hahaha

But fifi lily and me did study abit la

ABIT for me lahs

Hahaha

By the way !

1 july, youth day is our 4/10 gathering

Although I think in e end only the few of us only

We go out play ya !

Cos exams over mahs

Hahahaha

I haven think of where to go lahs

Slowly slowly..

Not going to GP lesson tmr

Dar helping me take my stuffs and grace one

I asked grace not to go too.LOL

Hehes

I very bad hor?

But ya..i m mugging till near morning today

So I sure cant wake up de mahs

But I better than grace lo

She going out PLAY tmr lehs

Hahahaha

I think I abit abnormal le alhs

Fancy being HIGH at 1.50am.

Hahahahaha

Okay

The end !

Good luck guys for the mid-year

JIAYOU !!


written at 1:57 AM






Owner


SHANG YING
eighteen

lovesfamilyFriendshim


Buddies

CHUNYANG
COUSIN EUGENIA

DEN CHUA

FITRINA
FRENA

JIATIAN
JOVAN

KELLY

LILY
LIYANA

MINGFEN

NATALIE
NPCC

SEOW HUAN

WEIJIE
WEITING
WANYI

XIAN


TALKS





Memories
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <$BlogArchiveName$>


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Entertainment
music code :)