<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29440424?origin\x3dhttp://hearts-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Tuesday, April 10, 2007Photobucket
WANTON SHENG RI KUAI LE LE

Firstly,

HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO WANTING !!

May u have wantons everday

=PP

Is an OMG day !

Haha

As usual, we did stupid things during PE

And is real stupid de

Omg !!!!

Haha..

That stupid tengzhe said tt he is a GAL

So I was lik “gals got breast u got or not?”

He said he got n I went beating at his uh-hmm

=pp

And he said “ omg ! my nipple erect liao “

But I din noe nipples do erect..

So I ran n asked jovan.

Haha

Its extremely stupid n funny.

=PPPPPPPPPPPP

And today we joked about AUNTIE MOLLY !!!!!

Very very funny de

Ccy n lionel got molested by her

Haha !

We were chatting together with fatty

N tt molly came n talked to lionel..

After tt she said lionel was LOOKING at her

Fatty ccy n me were lik OMG la.

She said till as though lionel likes her lidat

And she jus keep saying la

And she patted on lionel’s shoulder

Then after tt ccy was lying on e bench..

She went n massage for ccy.

And ccy very very funny ar

He was lik “crying”

After that they “blame” me

Cos they wld have skipped e molesting session if I din insist to stay in e canteen

And that auntie molly hor

She also scold yangyi( my current cls de)

Cos he sat on e table ma

After tt I told yangyi tt auntie molly’s butt is too big for e table

=PPP

Today is just so crap la

Haha

And I have lots of hmwk to do le

PI, chem. Tutorial and chi..

Die liao la

Sat faster come ba !!
I wan go rawk e sch

=PP


written at 9:12 PM






Owner


SHANG YING
eighteen

lovesfamilyFriendshim


Buddies

CHUNYANG
COUSIN EUGENIA

DEN CHUA

FITRINA
FRENA

JIATIAN
JOVAN

KELLY

LILY
LIYANA

MINGFEN

NATALIE
NPCC

SEOW HUAN

WEIJIE
WEITING
WANYI

XIAN


TALKS





Memories
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <$BlogArchiveName$>


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Entertainment
music code :)