<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29440424?origin\x3dhttp://hearts-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Sunday, April 15, 2007Photobucket
it is me again..

Time flies

It is again Monday tmr

I m having Monday blues already.

I think I m having too much fun

So much so that I din manage to catch up much of my work

Especially for physics

Everytime I wanna study phy, I jus cant focused

Is really omg de.

Anyway

Quite a good week

Becos time flies

Haha

Went to town with xian and grace on Friday

Had fun shopping and vila’ge was on xian

=PP

But there is one stupid pimple on my back tt causes so much pain to me

Is super duper painful.

Was excited about sat de

But in e end..

I realised nth to b excited abt

Cos there isn’t smth tt I m excited to see in cck

Haha.

Except for mrs tang n mr narain

They are just so funny la

Was actually hoping to see mr tan lh around

But yup he wasn’t around.

Went koky hse for mahjong

But I was lik super sleepy la

I din win a single round

I always forget to take e tiles de lehs

Haha

Went grandma house

N here comes e funny part

I took e detergent for washing clothing to wash my hair

OMG !

The detergents was in e head n shoulders bottle ma

So I naturally will think tt tt is e shampoo

But it smells lik lemon

I think suspect it was detergent AT ALL

Cos I thought mayb e shampoo turns bad liao

But when I just cant seem to wash off the “shampoo”

i realised it is detergents

so I used another bottle of shampoo

which has exactly e same smell n colour of the real head n shoulder shampoo.

Guess wad..the detergent is my grandma de. LOL

She used it to wash her clothes..

i think I m becoming more n more silly and blur

cham le la !

and for now

I cant absorb anything

So I m here to blog

Lol

Not looking forward to sch

Bcos I don wan to have phy test

Arghh !!!


written at 9:13 PM






Owner


SHANG YING
eighteen

lovesfamilyFriendshim


Buddies

CHUNYANG
COUSIN EUGENIA

DEN CHUA

FITRINA
FRENA

JIATIAN
JOVAN

KELLY

LILY
LIYANA

MINGFEN

NATALIE
NPCC

SEOW HUAN

WEIJIE
WEITING
WANYI

XIAN


TALKS





Memories
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <$BlogArchiveName$>


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Entertainment
music code :)