Is not a good day..
Not tt I m having PMS or depression
But the things tt had happened..
I wanna apologise to lily first..
Becos she called me up but I was aslp so din pick up e call
I thought nth impt n only plan to call her when I wake up..
But I m wrong arhs..
Sorry..
Really sorry lily..
Is the 49days death anni for my grandpa.
I wasn’t supposed to go to sch
But yupp
I still went
Becos I love my class.
I had fun though..
How time flies
7 weeks had passed..
My grandma still filled with misses for her husband..
Seeing her cry really hurts me..
I can recall all tt had happened 7weeks ago
It seems all lik a dream..
Things can jus happened suddenly..
And treasuring is impt..
Tts wad I thought I learn today..
We tend to take things for granted without thinking if they may jus b gone one day.
My sis cut her wrist..
My mum was worried
My relatives were too.
My mum went crazy..
Really crazy..
She bang her fist on e table repeatedly
And her mind is lik gone..
For tt moment..
i was shocked..
my relatives held her tight..
and grabbed my sis..
tears n just more tears.
Grandma was hurt to see my mum hurting herself
And she went crying..
She cried for grandpa..
She cried her misses
She cried out her pain..
Mum on e other hand was lik super agitated
They had to pin her down..
Things jus happened so quickly..
I din noe how to react..
I felt lik a useless sister, a useless grand-daughter, a useless daughter.
I jus sat there keeping quiet
Staring into e air and feeling lost.
I left all e jobs to my aunts n uncles n my father.
It was very messy ar..
In terms of e atmosphere..
I can only hear die die and die..
My mum said she wanna go and die..
Hearing tt..my grandma cried even more..
But does death settles all prob?
I thought it nvr
It happened jus so quickly tt I thought it was a dream..
Glad tt someone stood there for me..
And yupp
Ending e day with a hug from my neice..
I love her lots.
She is always brightening my life
=))
Many many lessons learnt..
But no matter wad happen..
Life is short
We must live happily
And tresure.
I learnt a new phrase yesterday.
Mighty bless: "ah mi tuo fo, bless bless!!"