<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29440424?origin\x3dhttp://hearts-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Thursday, March 01, 2007Photobucket

28 Feb 2007

Today is another memorable day
Bcos I learnt smth
Nvr ever make a guy angry
It is even worst than a girl being angry
Nonono..
I learnt tis be4..but I forget again
Lols.
Basically one of my clsmates asked us kindly to shift to e right
So tt he can sit with his frens
But jie n me don wan..
Cos we lazy ma..
And he was sort of pissed off..
So throughout he gave us a black face..
When I msged him jus now..
He claimed he is not angry
But it isn’t true la..
All of his reply are lik “no, It’s ok”
Then no more
So obviously he is angry
Whatever it is..
When a guy is angry
It is just so scary la..

But thinking abt it.
How can I forget tis hard lesson tt I learnt once 8 mths ago..
Bla~
But I think tis case not tt serious la..
Unless is jus another petty guy..

Well well..
My life in 07s22 is ending soon.
And I have experienced so many stuffs.
My first time seeing a guy tt is so rough.
He actually PUSHED me
Many ppl have bully me in my life..
But none have ever did tt to me lo
Even last time tingyang oso nvr..
Looks lik my stand tt cck guys r e best is true.
I have yet to find one good one la
Lol
Sometimes my cls guys are really sweet.
Lik they shelter us frm rain and sun..
And when they lend u a helping hand
But most of e time..
They are no good..
I always love to have a cls with more guys.
Cos it is more fun
But after tis sort of bad experience
I rather have a more balanced cls
But still my class rawks !
=))
Abit contradicting hor?
Haha

Aniwae..
met up leslie and andy for movie
did some catching up
though I was super duper quiet in e beginning
but not bad la..
at least they realised I m quiet..haha..
they r talking abt computers stuffs..so I got nth to comment on ma
I guess the two of them cant tahan my bhb-ness la
Haha
NORBIT is cool !!
Quite a nice show
He has a HOT n SEXY wife..
U noe..hot n sexY~
haha

Anyway
Hana KiMi really rawks !
I jus watched frm youtube.
Cos I miss e show tonight ma

And my laopo
I always see her updating her blog
But I jus don seem to catch her online
I think is time tt I do some quick catching up with her le
So yea..
Drop me a tag yea
=))

And kengyang !!
Sorry ar..
I din noe its ur bday ytd..
So yupp
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!


1 march 2007


din manage to post e entry though i had typed it out ytd
aniway..
i m glad tt he is not angry
=))
but jie n me were feeling pathetic la..
cos is not a nice feeling when u noe somebody is angry with u
somemore e whole day nvr talk to us lehs
only when we were discussing abt outing
then he talked to me
haha

and yupp yupp
i got my YFC grp formed
mao mao, karen, kengyang and of cos me !!
i got e idea with me le
now i need discuss with them
is quite workable lehs
but difficult to win
last year got 1 team raised $100,000
SIAO de lo
omg~~
i admired them la
=))))

and i mayb signing up for NYAA silver
=))))
i m suddenly so active again..
it is good la
at least in J1 i can still afford to b busy with these stuffs
J2 jiu cannot le
if not i flunk my A lvl ar
LOL

i m abit high now
donno why..
today is a slacking day
during maths lecture..
jie me and others were crapping la
we were talking abt our future wedding
hahas
or rather e dishes during e dinner
so hungry~

no PE..
YEAH !!
my teacher is on maternity leave ma
plus is raining
=))

econs oso very slack..i kept dreaming la
haha
but econs is nice
i like it !!
=))

and no PHY
omgg~~
i love having HOD as my teachers
cos ar..
they r always busy la
when they busy
means we are free
hehes.
and tmr i oso no phy lorhs
cos A lvl results releasing tmr
so our teacher is busyy
and tmr is jus PLAY DAY !
8 to 12pm only..
and 8 to 1030 is free period lehs
1030 to 12 is CT..oso crap de
haha
so nice !!

ohya..
anybody wanna join me for NYAA??
it cost $7 for silver
if we r doing YFC
then service very easy le
sure can 100hrs+++ again
=)))

hao la
jiu dao zhe li
i gonna ZzZZZZzzz le
NIGHTS !

written at 2:16 PM






Owner


SHANG YING
eighteen

lovesfamilyFriendshim


Buddies

CHUNYANG
COUSIN EUGENIA

DEN CHUA

FITRINA
FRENA

JIATIAN
JOVAN

KELLY

LILY
LIYANA

MINGFEN

NATALIE
NPCC

SEOW HUAN

WEIJIE
WEITING
WANYI

XIAN


TALKS





Memories
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <$BlogArchiveName$>


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Entertainment
music code :)