<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29440424?origin\x3dhttp://hearts-licious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Wednesday, January 17, 2007Photobucket

I hate ccks de security guard
He sucks ar !!
He was lik saying “why u come back.don come back LA.very troublesome for me !”
BLAH him arhs
So I told him a few of us registered with ms sim le
But she haven make e pass yet
Then he diam
Stupid de lo !!

But anyway.
I went back to np again
Haha
Not becos I miss sch again..
But I m free la
=PP

Mr leong was briefing abt e unit overall proficiency award
I got tis feeling we will get SILVER lehs
After hearing wad he say
Our points all quite high lehs
=))
And yupp..lik wad jo said
Batch 11 RAWKS !!

Although I keep going back to sch
E feeling is different..
Totally..
You wont b able to experience how life is lik with lessons going on
You are jus no longer a part of them
So I jus cant find back e lost feeling
But nvm..
Memories stay forever ! =))

And yupp
Sch was great today
I finally found someone tt is alike me de lehs !
Woohoo !!~
JIA TIAN is jus so lik me!!
She is frm NP too..
She is crazy mad crappy n entertaining !
Woahh..
I can b back lik be4 again..
She said tt we shall sit together n crazy together..
Haha..
We wanna rawk e class !!
Cool yea!!
=PP

And yea
We had a crappy chi teacher
She a lot of actions de
Then oso siao siao de
Her lesson was lik super fun crappy cool
E best lesson so far
=))

Hmmm..
I went back sch today n I was told by my frens tt mrs tang left le
Issit true huh?
I din get to see her today lehs..
If lidat..4 of my beloved teachers r either leaving or left le..
They are mr tan lh, mrs Philip,ms chow and mrs tang
SIAN AR !
Cannot all leave la
Lidat I next time go back sch see who
See ms sim n ms filzah ar?
LOLs

Oh ya..
My dearest 4/10 !!
Pls make urself free in e evening on e day result is released..
Cos cos cos
I got a surprise up !
=))

I cant wait for result day le la
Not becos I wanna get back e results
But I guess
Tt will b e last day tt I can truly feel lik a ccksian..
Someone who truly belongs there
=))
Gogogo !!
Jus 3 wks left..

written at 6:55 PM






Owner


SHANG YING
eighteen

lovesfamilyFriendshim


Buddies

CHUNYANG
COUSIN EUGENIA

DEN CHUA

FITRINA
FRENA

JIATIAN
JOVAN

KELLY

LILY
LIYANA

MINGFEN

NATALIE
NPCC

SEOW HUAN

WEIJIE
WEITING
WANYI

XIAN


TALKS





Memories
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <$BlogArchiveName$>


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Entertainment
music code :)